Friday 25 January 2013

Old Clothes Make Happy Days

Finding old clothes that you haven't seen in god-knows-how-long is easily one of the best feeling you can experience, the memories that com with clothes are unforgettable. Where you got them from, where you first wore them, how they make you feel? Well, i have been looking through all my old stuff and have found some real corkers!

these are my all time fav jeans
to wear of a daytime and with
the most amazing bag i own...

this jumper is super comfy and
can go with literally anything,
please excuse the glasses...

(sorry for the arse pics...)
these are my old teal cord shorts
that i got from the sales last year!


I absolutely adore this dress, it's lace
all over with an under-dress and
pure lace on the arms. Knee length and another
bargain sale buy!


I AM WEARING SHORTS.- just to
clarify... haha, this sweatshirt is
sooooo cute an now i have found it
again, it shall be worn everywhere!
Thanks for reading my boring stuff!

Love and sparkles, Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment