Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hello

Hello

Right so this is my first blog post, i feel like i have something to prove, convince you that I'm not as boring as i look. I thought that a good way for starting my blog would to tell you a little about myself.

I am 15 years old and live in the top of England near Manchester. I am interested in many things and very open to new things, i love fashion, photography, music, writing and particularly making people laugh.
At school i am studying Art, History, Business Studies, Media Studies and Photography.

  • My favourite item of clothing are my super skinny blue jeans.
  • I'm a size 8.
  • My favourite book is Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine.
  • My favourite film is Cars.
I will probably write about fashion as its what I really want to go into when I'm older, music, general inspirations and maybe about how that sometimes (mostly around the 20th of each month) i will go on and on about how I'm madly, truly and positively in love with a boy called **** who will never love me back in the same way.

i can tell you that you should be interested in me, tell you to like what i write but i suppose you will just have to read and see (or weep).

love and sparkles from Katie x



No comments:

Post a Comment