Friday 25 January 2013

Music is you.

Although my sanity may not be perfect nor my looks however, when it comes to music: Katie knows her stuff.

I'm the type of person that is open to any kind of music, i can listen to anything and everything but still see the good in it. I think that's one of my qualities.
I love new music, i feel like the first man to venture into Tutankhamun's tomb, its like a sacred place of perfect tranquillity at which labels haven't ruined, music at its best. i feel like artists can be amazing and then once studio labels have seen a glimpse of talent they swallow them up into a world of money, fame and chart-music, they completely loose the value in their voices and suddenly seem to change.
My personal style of music to listen to is Indie/Rock with my favourite bands being Two Door Cinema Club, The Smiths, The Charlatons, Blur, Ben Howard, Kate Nash, Nina Nesbitt and The Vaccines. they all make me feel great and i love them to pieces, i mean i love them more that life itself.

Here are a few of my all time favourite songs...

And of course there are so much more that i could bore you with for days on end...

As i said, i am a huge fan of new music and the real thing that i love in people is that music defines who you are. Music is the thing that separates you from the rest. Music is you. Its the fire in our hearts and the tune in our mind, without it we would all be the same, boring piece of poo with the personality of a spoon.

If anything can annoy me about music is the fakers. The people that decide to like a certain type of music to ive up to society's definition of 'cool'. If you like Fleetwood Mac and not Justin Bieber then who fudging cares, if its what you enjoy then that's absolutely fine, who are you to judge on the taste of someone else's music?

The thing is, every piece of music is good. You cant ever say that One Direction is bad because look at their fan-base, they must be doing something right? They promote happiness and love, they are completely harmless and life loving, pretty much how we all should be, right? If you don't like death-core metal, its still somebody else's favourite.

I dare you to live a little, i dare you to be different and try something new.

Comment and tell me your favourite music, no matter what you think I'll think?

Go on.

Love and sparkles, Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment