Saturday 16 February 2013

'love'

There is one thing that I really can't get my head around in this life and this bugging noise in the back of my head is called 'love'. I was always under the influence and conclusion that love was something special reserved for mother's day and apologies. I cant imagine loving someone in the way in which it is meant for. I have always been under the impression love means that you would not only do anything and everything for a certain someone; but unconditionally love them until they are to not be with you anymore, but it seems like the phrase gets thrown around countless times without meaning.
I am far to selfish to ever think of someone in that way.
I am awfully scared to love, as I feel it may leed to all kinds of emotional turmoil-
what if I love the wrong person?
what if I don't actually love them?
and finally how do i actually know: what will i feel? butterflies? will I smell candyfloss?
do I get feelings that point me in the right direction or do I have to physically decide in my head of the daunting task that is love?

No comments:

Post a Comment